A new beta version of EasyHook 2.7 has been released with the following fixes:
- Correctly relocates RIP addresses (64-bit). Windows 8/8.1 kernel32 APIs now all use RIP addressing when passing through to kernelbase. Closes the following issues:
- Correctly passes command-line arguments:
- Fixes marshalling bug with RtlGetLastErrorString across managed boundary:
- LhWaitForPendingRemovals endless loop under certain circumstance
- Adds support for VS2012
- Fixed crashes when unloading 64-bit hooks. This also fixes the crash within the ProcessMonitor sample
Download the new version here.