A new beta version of EasyHook 2.7 has been released with the following fixes:
- NativeAPI.RhInjectLibrary hangs on injection of multiple libraries – fix to support multiple injections to take place against the same target. The AppDomain will also remain until all assembly EntryPoints have exited.
- Multiple Commandline input – fix for multiple command line options in CreateAndInject
- RemoteHooking.PrepareInjection FileNotFound error – improved robustness of user assembly checking during injection
- Build error with Visual Studio 2013 – now builds under Visual Studio 2013
- Unhandled .NET exceptions are now caught within CompleteManagedInjection for remote hooks
Download from here